Nilamtec T3 Series
WHAT IS NEW WITH T3 TABLET?
T3 IS A NEW GENERATION RUGGED TABLET WHICH NOT JUST UPGRADE THE COMPUTING POWER, BUT ALSO UPGRADE THE USABILITY OF THE PRODUCT IN THE FIELDS AND OFFICE.
The Nilamtec T3 is 8” rugged tablet designed for Construction, BIM, GIS, Environmental Management, Public and Utility Field applications. To fulfill the special requirements of professional applications, T3 offers board range of choices for the user to choose their computing power, and hardware features. You can find a device which perfectly fit for your field and office application requirements.
Powered by Qualcomm SDM632 or SDM450 Octa Core 1.8GHz and CPU, T3 provides powerful and reliable computing power to process engineering software.
You can always find a T3 which perfectly meets your technical and budgetary requirements.
Reliability and Efficiency in The Field and Office
You can take T3 as a tablet to the field without worry about dust, water, damage caused by dropping the tablet, high or low temperature, and long operation hour.
- T3 provides IP68 rated protection from dust and water ingress
- The operating temperature of T3 is from -20°C to +60°C. T3 supports you in both cool winter and hot summer.
- User replaceable hot swap 7000mAh battery and 400m Ah built-in battery keep your device working 7x24 hours non-stop.
- Integrated high-resolution cameras allow you take sharp photos for your information sharing.
- 8” 1920x1200 500 Nits screen provides bright and easy to read display
- HDMI, USB-C and USB-A ports are available for large screen and office equipment connection. It makes office work easy.
Flexible Hardware Configurations for Professional Applications
Nilamtec T3 provides high flexibility of hardware configurations for professional applications. You may choose an embedded 1D/2D barcode scanner or high precision GNSS positioning, and RFID. You can also use pogo pin port to connect the device to the equipment which supports serial connection.
Not Just a Rugged Tablet. It Is a Tool to Improve Your Productivity
It is a smart investment in T3. T3 helps you to improve your field operation efficiency in BIM management, GIS, stock tracking, E-work flow, GIS data collection and more.
Integrated LTE cellar data, voice, and text capability
Qualcomm SDM632 or SDM450 Octa core 1.8 GHz Processor
3/4GB RAM, 32/64GB Flash Memory
WIFI IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz and 5GHz
Capacitive multi-touch 8” LCD 1920x1200 Screen, 500cd/m² Brightness
Capacitive pen support
13MP rear camera (with flash light), 8MP front camera
7000mAh, wide temperature range, hot swap battery. 400mAh built-in battery
Support Micro SD card
Dual SIM, Dual Standby
High sensitivity GNSS receiver and antenna (optional)
2D barcode scanner (optional)